Monday, February 2, 2009

A Weekend Away

After a busy week, Logan and I took off for my parents house on Thursday evening after swim lessons. It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend and my parents loved having all that time with Logan! Their church had their annual tubing night on Friday, so we took Logan over for some outdoor fun! It was extremely cold out, so we didn't spend a whole lot of time there. However, Logan had the opportunity to tube. The first time he rode down with Papa on his tube and the next few times we put him in his own tube and locked him in with mine and Papa's legs. He had a blast!! He always laughed at the end of the hill. He also had to walk up the hill all by himself; he didn't want any one carrying him!!! Saturday my mom and I spent the day shopping while my dad hung out at home with Logan. We had so much fun, just enjoying some girl time!!

Grandma pulling me on my sled.

Getting ready to go down the hill.

About to head down....Wheeee!!

Below are some other pictures from the weekend at Grandma and Papa's house!!


Here is a video of Logan repeating some words and animal noises!!


No comments:

Post a Comment