Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2009!! The Weaver household is very excited for the coming year and all the new adventures we are sure to take!! Glen and I went to dinner on Wednesday night with 4 other couples: Matt and Keri, Chip and Carrie, Chris and Carol, and Bohn and Lubna. We went to Biaggi's, where we had a wonderful meal and great conversations. After dinner Bohn, Lubna, Glen and I went to a movie: Quantum of Solace. It was pretty good, although we enjoyed the first one better. So, we rang in the New Year watching a movie. In fact, we missed midnight, so our kiss was a few minutes late!!! Here are our resolutions for the coming year!!

Glen
1. To work out more (although I'm not sure how that is possible, since he already works out just about everyday!!)

Brooke
1. Set aside time every morning to spend time in worship and prayer with the Lord.
2. Spend less money.
3. Run in 2 different races (mini-marathon, 10K, or 5K).
4. Only trim, no cutting of the hair for 3 years and on my 30th birthday, donate it to Locks of Love!
5. Break my childhood habit of biting my fingernails!!!
6. Be in my bed 10:00 during the week so I am rested and well prepared for my days with Logan!

Logan
1. Be a better listener to Mommy and Daddy.
2. Stop throwing my food, utensils, cars, etc...
3. Don't talk back to Mommy and Daddy, which includes screeching and screaming.

Okay, so Logan didn't really come up with these resolutions all on his own, but they are hopeful ones for Mommy and Daddy! :)

We wish everyone a blessed 2009. Continue to keep God the center of your life and your relationships!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment