Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Logan's first day of preschool. He is attending Sonrise Preschool, two mornings a week. I was a nervous wreck, wondering if I was making the right decision to send him to school already. I cried all the way to the school and cried all the way back home, after dropping him off. He had absolutely no problem saying goodbye to me. As soon as we walked into his classroom, he took off for the toys. It definitely helped going to the open house last week, which gave him a feel for the teachers and the room. I enjoyed the 2 1/2 hours to myself, but missed having him around. I was actually the first one in the carpool line (which probably will never happen again) and I loved watching him walk out of the building, holding his teachers hand with his backpack on. He looked so grown up!!! If the first day is any indication of the year, Logan will have an awesome time!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Logan had a great first day at preschool! He looks adorable in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete