Monday, October 5, 2009

All is Well....

It's been a while since my last post. Everything is going very well here in the Weaver household. Logan has been in preschool for a few weeks now and is absolutely loving it. As soon as I pull into the parking lot, he starts saying, "play, play." He hops out of the car as soon as the teacher opens the door, he's off to start his morning. His teachers always have wonderful things to say about it and funny stories to tell. I'm so thankful he is enjoying himself and behaving. He's also been in speech therapy for about a month now and we starting to see some progress in his words. He's using more of them and they are more understandable.
Baby Weaver is growing strong and is very active. I am being punched and kicked on a regular basis. I absolutely love the feeling and can't wait for Glen and Logan to be able to feel him/her move. We will find out on Wednesday whether it is a he or she, so that's definitely exciting for us. I will definitely let everyone know once we find out!! Let's just hope the baby cooperates.
Wearing Mommy's shoes around the house, while carrying a bunch of animals!
Isn't he just so adorable?

1 comment: