Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's A..................

GIRL!!!!!
We had our ultrasound at 21 weeks, 5 days. The heartrate was 138 and she was EXTREMELY active. The technician had a very hard time getting a great picture because she wouldn't sit still long enough for her to snap a picture. She said she was 90% sure that it was a girl. We are very excited, but extremely happy she is healthy and growing strong!!! She's right one schedule, weighing 1 pound. She loves to punch my bladder and turn all around, especially around 11/11:30 at night.

1 comment:

  1. A girl!!! HOW FUN!!!! As you know, I'm quite fond of little girls... given the 3 I have! Although I'm totally jealous of your boy (someday... maybe....)

    *hugs* Hope everything's going well!!! Give that little man a hug for me, kay?

    ReplyDelete