Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We drove up to Elkhart Easter morning to surprise my mom for the day. I had it all worked out with my dad, so he was expecting us!!! We showed up at church and she was so surprised!! My parents sang a song during the service, so we were able to hear that as well. It'd been a long time since I have heard my parents sing together. After church, we went to my Aunt Diane and Uncle Jim's house for lunch. My uncle Roger, cousin Zach, cousin Morgan, and cousin Nick & his fiancee' Tina were there as well!! We had a wonderful, home cooked meal and time to sit around and catch up!!! Logan opened his Easter basket while we were there and he and Zach had a fun time playing. It was a busy, but fun day!!!

Logan opening his Eater basket

Mommy and Logan

Looking handsome!!

Having fun with Papa!!!

Playing cars with Zach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment