Sunday, April 5, 2009

March Madness!!!

March was a very busy month in the Weaver household, which explains my lack of posts!!! Logan hasn't been in the water since his ISR lessons ended. So, we got involved in a Mommy and Me swim class at the Y and he is loving the water. After every lesson, they have free time to play and he never wants to get out. Unfortunately our Y keeps the pool quite cold, so his teeth are usually chattering by the time I have to pull him out kicking and screaming. He is still confident in his rescue moves, although he still screams when you put him into the float. The biggest turnaround is how much he enjoys the water!! The ISR program and Jane were definitely a blessing in more ways than one!!

Our Sunday School class has monthly socials and the March social was at our house. It just happened to fall on March Madness, so we threw a basketball party! Everyone was supposed to come in their school colors to show their support!! We had the game on the big screen and everyone had a wonderful time. It was a packed house, but tons of fun!!!
My Boiler Boys!!!

I had the chance to get away for about 24 hours one weekend. 9 girls from my Bunco group took off for Indy for some girl time away!! We left Saturday afternoon and headed to the mall in Noblesville. They had some wonderful stores there and I'm sure I bought more than I needed! After some shopping, we went and checked into our hotel room. We only had about 1 hour before dinner, so we headed to Super Target to burn some time!!! What mom doesn't love a Super Target!?!? We had dinner at Bravo!, which was absolutely wonderful. After dinner, we decided to head back to the hotel and hang out, paint our nails and just talked or as my husband thinks, we had naked pillow fights! :) The next morning, we had brunch and stopped at Trader Joe's before heading back home! It was a great get-a-way and I look forward to doing it again in June!!

Last weekend, Logan and I headed to Indianapolis for the weekend. My sister-in-law Jordan is a part of the Indianapolis Civic Theatre and they were performing West Side Story. She was Rosalia, one of the Shark girls!! My parents went down for the weekend as well and we were able to enjoy some family time together!! Brad baby-sat for me while my parents and I went to the performance. We also had the opportunity to attend Brad and Jordan's church, Trader's Point Christian Church. Logan absolutely LOVED the kids area! It was huge, with big climbing toys and slides for him to play on! Needless to say, we did not have any trouble dropping him off!! It was a wonderful weekend and I loved every minute I was able to spend with my family, especially my brother who I don't get to see as often I would like!!!
Here are some random pictures taken throughout the month of March!!!
Morning workout on the trampoline with Mr. Potato Head and Curious George

Logan absolutely adores babies, so he loves when they come over to play!!!

Being silly with Papa!!!

This is still one of my favorite toys to play with, even after almost a year!!!

My buddy Leah pulling me around!! Isn't she the best?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment