Sunday, April 5, 2009

Junior League Mustard Seed/Pajama Party

On February 28th, we attended a Pajama Party fundraiser through Junior League. They were collecting pillows, sheets, and blankets for Mustard Seed. A good friend of ours is heavily involved with Junior League so we heard about it from her. At Canterbury Middle School, you brought your items with you and they threw a pajama party for the kids. They had games, cookies, milk and prizes for the kids. Logan wasn't into the games very much, but he loved running around the cafeteria!!!

Warming up with an upward dog position!!!

Another favorite of mine; climbing on things!!!

Playing with Play-Doh, or rather eating it! YUCK! It was not tasty!!!

Daddy enjoyed playing with my Play-Doh even more than me!!

I was supposed to be sitting on the blanket listening, like my friend Maggie, but as you can tell, I'm not doing a very good job of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment