Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Logan and I went to Elkhart to visit my mom for Mother's Day. On Saturday evening, their church, Northside Church of the Nazarene, held a Mother-Daughter Banquet. I don't remember the last time we went to one, so I was really looking forward to it. We had a lot of fun playing games, eating good food and just socializing. One of the games was a Newlywed version, but for mom's and daughters. We played that and out of 8 questions, we only got 2 right! OOPS!!! It was still fun and I learned some new things about my mom!!
Mom and I before the banquet, with Logan

The ladies at our table

3 generations....Grandma, Mom and me

Before the banquet, my mom and I went and got pedicures and did a little bit of shopping. It was so nice to have some one on one time with her...it doesn't happen very often!! We caught up on all our girl talk and enjoyed being pampered!!!! I have the BEST mom in the world and I thank the Lord every day for blessing me with her!!!

1 comment:

  1. I so remember Mother daughter banquets at Northside!!!! I was just thinking about it the other day, that our church here doesn't do that and I miss it! Glad you had fun and had a good time with your Momma!! HAPPY belated Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete