Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pictures Take 2

Well, we attempted #2 for his pictures on Tuesday morning. Unfortunately they did not go much better. He was fine until we had to walk into the room, and that's when he started whining and fussing. The photographer didn't really jump on the opportunities when he wasn't crying. I think she was waiting for a smile, which DID NOT happen. Every time she came near him with a ball or a car, he would just scream even louder. It would be so much easier if he could tell me what was scaring him or why he didn't want to be there. Another silly thing they do is having to take pictures with 3 different backgrounds....why would they torture a child when he's miserable? Keri and Owen were there as well getting his pictures taken, so she tried to help me distract him. It didn't work and Keri later told Glen, "I've never seen him like that before."
After the photographer got all the pictures, she looked at me and said I didn't really get any good pictures. Do you want to look at them or re-schedule? I told her I wasn't re-scheduling this appointment because I had already done it once. If the photographer had gotten a picture the first time, I wouldn't have put him through it again. There were only 2 pictures of him not crying, so I got both of those and we left. I'll have to post the pictures later. So, his 2 year pictures will always be memorable for me and I have the photographs to prove it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment