Friday, May 1, 2009

(No) Pictures from Hell....

It's only 9:35 in the morning and I am already stressed to the absolute max!! I took Logan into Portrait Innovations to have his 2 year old pictures taken. When we walked into the door, the guy greeted us and Logan started sharing his cars, so I thought this was a good start and we were going to have some successful pictures taken. (He didn't cooperate at his 18 month pictures, so I was hoping for the most this time.). He was fine until the white background came down and he DID NOT want to step foot on it. They tried different cars, balls, anything they could think of to entice him, but nothing worked!!! So, I tried sitting down with him on the mat and he was fine until I got up to walk away. Needless to say, anything we tried did not work and agitated him even more. By the time we left, he was crying and screaming hysterically and I did not get even one picture of him!!! I can't imagine what that poor photographer was thinking as Logan starts screaming and yelling louder and louder! If I was her, I would have been glad we didn't force the issue and left when we did!! We did re-schedule for next week, so I'm hoping for the best!! Say a prayer for us and I will have one picture of him at 2 years old, even if he is screaming his head off in it!! I'll make sure to post the picture when we get it!!! For my sake and sanity, I do hope my child isn't the only way to act this way, but for the photographer's sake, I hope he is!! :) My day can only get better from here....and Logan is in his bed resting and thinking about why he made such a big deal about getting his picture taken. If only he could tell me what's going on in his head instead of screaming at me, this whole thing would have been much easier!!! Unfortunately I don't understand toddler talk!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Sounds like you had a rough morning! Hopefully next time will go better. :)

    ReplyDelete